cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Flash age rating

season 1 of The Flash on DVD is rated as 12 but on Now TV some episodes are rated 15 and two are even 18. Anyone know why there's such a difference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Strange isn't it.

These 'age rating' discussions come-up every now and then on the forum. All episodes of Flash are rated TV-PG in the USA, so there's no reason I can think of why they're not PG rated here. They're certainly no more than a 12/12A...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Strange isn't it.

These 'age rating' discussions come-up every now and then on the forum. All episodes of Flash are rated TV-PG in the USA, so there's no reason I can think of why they're not PG rated here. They're certainly no more than a 12/12A...

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Strange isn't it.

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User

In season two. There was one episode which might warrant a 15 certificate, but the rest I definitely know more than certificate 12. But all the season one episodes should be no higher than certificate 12

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User

Hi C6

You said about season 2, "There was one episode which might warrant a 15 certificate", which episode was that?

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

as I don't want to spoil things for people who might not have seen season two yet. I've placed this in a spoiler tag. Smiley Happy

Spoiler
 the episode where Zoom beats Barry to a pulp and breaks his back. Whilst I personally don't think it warrants a 15 certificate, according to UK law. It might actually get because there is a fair amount of visible violence and a little bit of blood also. I personally think it's still a certificate of 12 because in terms of what you see on screen things don't go far enough in my opinion to warrant a 15 certificate

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6

I agree with your spoiler tag.

UK Bob