cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Flash - S2

Hi, 

I know Season 2 of The Flash is due to re-start in March, but is there any way to watch the previous episdoes of S2? As they not available on catch up

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you've got time to watch them (short notice, i know), all of season two so far is being repeated THIS WEEK on Sky One, so you can watch them live (don't seem to be available via catch-up) through your NowTV box. There are two episodes a day at 2pm-4pm, repeated at 8am-10am the next day. So eps 1+2 were on this afternoon but will be shown again tomorrow (tuesday) morning.  There's only one episode on friday afternoon because there's only been nine episodes so far, not sure if that will then be repeated on saturday or monday morning.

Hope this helps - i missed a few myself, so i hope i can find the time to watch too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Since Flash season 2 was running (and will continue to run) on catch up, each episode will be available 30 days once aired Live. Once the whole season has aired, we may have it back as a boxset in the near future.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you've got time to watch them (short notice, i know), all of season two so far is being repeated THIS WEEK on Sky One, so you can watch them live (don't seem to be available via catch-up) through your NowTV box. There are two episodes a day at 2pm-4pm, repeated at 8am-10am the next day. So eps 1+2 were on this afternoon but will be shown again tomorrow (tuesday) morning.  There's only one episode on friday afternoon because there's only been nine episodes so far, not sure if that will then be repeated on saturday or monday morning.

Hope this helps - i missed a few myself, so i hope i can find the time to watch too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant - thank you! 

Just what I needed to know 🙂