cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Americans Season 6

Does anyone know if/when Now TV will show Season 6 of The Americans?

I read online that Season 6 is starting on ITV 4 this evening at 10pm - can we access ITV 4 though NOW TV? I have Freesat and don't think I get ITV 4 on that 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to watch ITV 4 live channel on the ITV Hub App on the nowtv box Smiley Happy

Also, i have checked the TV guide and it is saying the Americans S6 starts at 10pm on ITV 4 on the 4th of April.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I thought The Americans season 6 started on the 4th of April on ITV 4 at 10pm ?

You can watch ITV 4 live on the ITV Hub App on NowTV boxes or smart stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps, I wasn't sure whether we could access ITV 4 through Now Tv 'box' or not, but i'll check later to see! 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to watch ITV 4 live channel on the ITV Hub App on the nowtv box Smiley Happy

Also, i have checked the TV guide and it is saying the Americans S6 starts at 10pm on ITV 4 on the 4th of April.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't normally use the ITV Hub App live channels on my nowtv box, but i have noticed whilst testing this afternoon that ITV 4 live on the App, that i was getting terrible freezing picture problems (even with my 50mbps download internet speeds and my nowtv box connected to my router via hard wired Ethernet).

With my limited experience on the ITV Hub App it seems unstable to me and not a patch on the live channels on the BBC iPlayer App.

Might be worth trying the live ITV 4 channel yourself in advance to see if you are encountering anything similar.

If you don't want to watch it live, maybe consider the catchup option on the ITV Hub App or maybe somebody from the NowTV Team can confirm if this TV series S6 will be on ITV Encore Boxset /catch up service via the NowTV App ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah yea sorry, for whatever reason I thought the website I read it on (Geektown.co.uk) stated the 1st of April - Gawd I def need new glasses! 🙂