cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank god it's cheap

I've noticed the majority of content on NowTV is older than my first born.

They are quick to delete stuff but never seem to add anything new?

Other than G.O.T I quite litterally can not find a single thing to watch, unless I rewatch something for the third time.

The majority of the content is like being in a time warm of the worst content of the past 20 years, may be it should be called NowTv gold?

It really isn't up to much is it ?

Is this really the competition to NetFlix and Amazon Prime??

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think at this point it's safe to say that Netflix have won.

All Now TV have is GoT, and that will be over soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive cancelled because GoT and The Walking Dead is all I'm interested in. The cinema pass is a waste of money too, unless you're really into straight to DVD trash.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Went on vacation and come back to see the first episode has gone!  I give up.  Entertainment cancelled today.  House of Cards and Better Call Saul all ever present on Netflix, so yes they are winning, ditto Amazon with Man in The High Castle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Went on vacation and come back to see the first episode has gone!  I give up.  Entertainment cancelled today.  House of Cards and Better Call Saul all ever present on Netflix, so yes they are winning, ditto Amazon with Man in The High Castle.

All those shows you mention are owned by the respective services that's why they aren't available elsewhere and don't leave, game of thrones is owned by HBO so they decide when it can and can't be shown.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

All those shows you mention are owned by the respective services that's why they aren't available elsewhere and don't leave, game of thrones is owned by HBO so they decide when it can and can't be shown.

Shame HBO Now isn't in the UK.  

There are plenty of examples of other shows Netflix and Amazon don't own that don't disappear and reappear.  Walking Dead Seasons 1-6 is a permanent feature on Amazon plus Breaking Bad (AMC) and Peaky Blinders are always on Netflix.  Some series do come and go on Amazon/Netflix but often after a elongated period.  And they certainly don't pull the series they advertise as being on.

Now TV £8/month with series that may or may not be on.  Netflix £6/month; Amazon £79/annum and both include movies.  Now ain't even cheap at the advertised price.

Geluk
Expert 2

CHEAP?

and prices are rising relentlessly 😞