cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible picture tonight

Not sure where to post this as there isn't a forum for BT.

The picture has been terrible tonight.  It's the same on Apple TV or iPad.

Netflix, Amazon, BBC iPlayer, BT Sport all fine - it's just the NowTV entertainment channels that are poor.

I'm on BT Infinity 80Mbps download.

Anyone else suffering tonight?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Perhaps this is the reason why you are getting problems with the NowTV service tonight?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-18-7-2017/m-p/434203

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am on BT Infinity and been watching NowTV most of the day, the picture quality looks good to me.

Perhaps it might be your Infinity area that is causing an issue ?

Have you tried powering off the BT Router for 30 seconds to see if there is any improvement ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Perhaps this is the reason why you are getting problems with the NowTV service tonight?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-18-7-2017/m-p/434203

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

At least it's not just me.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just checked some of the live entertainment & cinema channels and it is also effecting me too Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines been poor tonight, very blurry on FOX and then trying to watch Sky living the channel wouldn't load. When it eventually did it's again blurry and then just keeps stopping.
NOWtv smart box on Sky fibre connected via ethernet.

I've give up and turned to freeview so will have to get Chicago fire on catch-up tomorrow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. Just saw the service update pop up after I posted.