cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Technical issues

Hi I am on holiday in America and I want to watch ballers but it keeps on sayings something not right problem on our end please wait amen retry but I wait and it still says the same message what do I do

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am on holiday in America and I want to watch ballers but it keeps on sayings something not right problem on our end please wait amen retry but I wait and it still says the same message what do I do

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a UK only service. For more information see here: Can I watch NOW TV abroad?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User two options 1) find a local channel that shows it 2) wait until you get home to the UK. Besides which is your holiday that bad you need to watch TV!
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use a Vpn? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User use of VPNs is not permitted particularly in an attempt to bypass terms. I have reported your post to Now staff. By advising someone to use a VPN then you are breaching rules. Given they have said they are on holiday, if they did manage to access within the next couple of weeks, it would be reasonable for Now to assume that they had breached terms and close their account without warning.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 @Anonymous User

Hi 4268

It's unfortunate but from time to time we get jokers like T61 who believe that this forum exist to help them bypass the T&Cs and then told that this is not that kind of forum.

Maybe he should be looking in some virus encrusted website for his information.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, would like to point out not a joker, but did not know that vpn were not allowed. Please remove my post above if it breaks the forum rules.