cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talking dead s8e16

Once again nowTv is disappointing - every week now it takes ages for talking dead to go up after live broadcast

Surely you know that people want to watch this kind of show straight after the Walking Dead

Why does it take so long - still not up!!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a Joke I literally pay to watch 2 shows Walking Dead and Talking Dead and Once again no Talking Dead... @Anonymous User please confirm if NowTV expect us to pay full price for a part service?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User all the content is available to us regardless of what we choose to watch. Would you want them to restrict what you can access?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User It's available to watch now. Phew, I don't normally bother with TTD but after that finale I'll definitely have to find time to watch it today!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I nderstand that it's available now - but my point is that it always takes until the next day to make it available which is kinda pointless

the fact that you're scrambling about today looking for time to watch is is exactly my point