cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talking Dead - Season 8 Episode 5

had time this morning to catch-up on The Walking Dead, Season 8 Episode 5......... was then also going to watch Talking Dead, Season 8 Episode 5, but this episode doesn't yet seem to be up???

Just wondering if Now TV folk know that latest episode of Talking Dead hasn't yet been uploaded????  I'm sure it is usually available by now so there must be some sort of slight delay??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello!

There is a delay, we're having an issue getting this on the platform, but we're working on it and it should be visable soon, I'll pop back here and confirm when it is!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello!

There is a delay, we're having an issue getting this on the platform, but we're working on it and it should be visable soon, I'll pop back here and confirm when it is!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope it's up soon, I've just watched the walking dead and went to catch up on the talking dead and gutted it's not on there!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on when the episode will be available, it's not like there's much else worth watching. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi, we had some background devleopment going on yesterday and this episode seems to have gotten caught in the cross fire. We're currently working on fixing it so it will appear, and that should be later today. Ill let you know once its there! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

This is now available, apologies for the delay.