Not applicable

THE WALKING DEAD S9

Why is only Episode 1 of Season 9 available? There are meant to be 6 days left

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We've checked our NOW TV Box here and can see the other episodes of season 9. 

When you are able to, have a look and let us know if you can see them too. 

Thanks

Karl

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sometime in February I believe 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it me or has the walking dead contact disappeared? I can’t seen to find anything after watching most of season 9???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is it me or has the walking dead contact disappeared? I can’t seen to find anything after watching most of season 9???

Same here! I watched the 1st episode this afternoon and was hoping to crack on with the 2nd this evening and it’s gone!! They’ve all gone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just been assured by Ashish on Chat that the full series content will be restored tomorrow morning. I've saved our chat transcript, so let's see...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just been assured by Ashish on Chat that the full series content will be restored tomorrow morning. I've saved our chat transcript, so let's see...

I hope so....was very disappointed to see it gone this morning (not on at 6.30am) when I wanted to watch it. Only two episodes from the end as I knew it was going in a few days time.

will check later to see if it appears again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, subscribed for this, done 3 episodes and couldn't watch more since yesterday evening. Glad to see this thread , saved me from contacting them myself, hopefully will be restored soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. Me too.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yep. Me too.

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is bullsh*t, what’s the point of saying there’s so many days left and then pulling it. Weirdly I can see episode 1 of season 7,8,9 on my phone app...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I subscribed partly to watch this, just sat down tonight as it's the first free time I have had in a while to find it's disappeared already. Surely they can have these available longer? Not very happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - today i took out a pass for this because TWD S9 was supposed to be available until 25 December, only to find it's not available as soon as I've paid!!!