cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SyFy Channel

I can see we now have on demand content for SyFy.  When will the live streaming channel start?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
As far as I know I did start thread on my old name about SYFY channel but do know that it should start before Spring 2018 because ITV Encore closes then
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Funnily enough it was only a couple of weeks ago when they said the live channel would arrive early 2018, but with the on-demand and catch-up stuff starting to appear I'm hoping the live channel will arrive anytime now.

Without it I can't watch all the wonderfully rubbish movies they broadcast, Icepocalypse is on this week!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Early 2018, maybe jan 1stSmiley Happy

ken242
Expert

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Anonymous User
As far as I know I did start thread on my old name about SYFY channel but do know that it should start before Spring 2018 because ITV Encore closes then

i am happy that SYFY as joined nowtv i i know that itv encore is to closes but i did here that there going to make itv encore in too a box set i heard somewere this is ture 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

The live SyFy channel is now up and running, and as a bonus we get to watch Teleshopping between 8-11am, all without any extra charge. Bargain! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

a good addition to the line up now let’s have nat geo, animal planet and Eurosport 1 and 2 so I can get of my player sub and well be golden

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The on demand content may be up but it's far from impressive. Is that all there's going to be?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I doubt it as when Viceland and Wild arrived, they had few programmes and more got added here and there. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need to know if this true but guy from Live chat told me SYFY channel be available on 6th December 2017