cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl season 5

Does anyone know what's going on with Supergirl season 5? Episode 1 should be showing tonight (21st october) but on now tv it just shows 'episode 2 available Monday' with no mention of episode 1.. anyone know why or what's happening? I can't find any answers anywhere..  

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On my Android tablet and phone it showing S5 Ep1 available to watch after 8pm tonight.

Perhaps it's a glitch on your playback device which happens now and again with NowTV.

Screenshot_2019-10-21-16-00-28.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks but do you know how i can fix this? Mine doesn't even say season 5 it only has the headings.. latest, season 2, 3 and 4.. and under latest is where it only has episode 2 available Monday. I've signed out and back in again but it made no difference. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought it would auto correct the episode when it goes live on catchup after 8pm tonight.

Out of curiosity what playback device are you checking on ?

If you are worried about it and around at 8pm tonight why just watch it live on Sky One on the NowTV service ?

Otherwise contact live chat for reassurances it will be available on your device later on tonight after 8pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the app on my tv and I have it on my ps4 too. I've deleted it off both and reinstalled and no difference. I've tried looking for contacting now tv support through here but can't find any option anywhere for live chat at all.. as far as I can tell I'm the only one having this issue and I have no idea how to sort it out.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ok i have just checked the NowTV App on my NowTV box and like you under Latest it shows Ep 2 "Stranger Beside Me" of Season 5 available Monday.

I wouldn't panic over it and i am sure both your devices will auto correct themselves when episode 1 is added to NowTV catch up after 8pm tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks. I really hope you are right. I have been really looking forward to watching it tonight and I've never had problems with now tv before. I'm not going to be too happy if I can't watch it tonight.. but I suppose we'll see. 

Thanks for you help!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am sure S5 Ep 1 will be available to watch 😉.

Perhaps give it until 10pm tonight and if there is no sign of Ep 1 on your devices to watch by then maybe contact live chat.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the green down arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv