cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suggestion: Watch list

Not sure where I should post or send this too, but there is one thing I wished there was on nowtv; A watch list.

So it whould know what I have watched already on nowtv and let me know when new episodes are ready for me to watch. Maybe even know when its a repeat and tell me that I have already watched it 😛

My big example is Mythbusters. I have watched the handful of shows currently on the site, but I know there will be new shows in a weeks time when discrovery plays the next show.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

My TV section is fully available on

• now TV website

How do i access it on the website?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

That's right @commanda6. However it doesn't send/show you alerts when new episodes become available. 

That's a good idea, I'll make sure this will be passed on the relevant team 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Im sure that I am not the only one who whould like is to happen.

@Anonymous User

The link below will take you straight to it

http://watch.nowtv.com/mytv/viewing-history

To access it normally go to highlights section for either movies or entertainment. Then select my TV from the menu on the left-hand side. If the menu isn't open, it can be accessed by clicking menu on the top left.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Not sure where I should post or send this too, but there is one thing I wished there was on nowtv; A watch list.

So it whould know what I have watched already on nowtv and let me know when new episodes are ready for me to watch. Maybe even know when its a repeat and tell me that I have already watched it 😛

My big example is Mythbusters. I have watched the handful of shows currently on the site, but I know there will be new shows in a weeks time when discrovery plays the next show.

Ho @Anonymous User

There already is a watchlist. There's two sections to 'my TV' recently watched and watchlist. (Note the myTV section is not available on Apple TV . I don't think my TV section is fully available, on a few other devices as well. I believe some devices only have the recently watched section of my TV . Can you confirm that @Anonymous User)

You could use the recently watched section to figure out what episodes you've already watched. And you can add programs to your watchlist and use it to quickly get to the programs you want to watch

• now TV box/Roku
  • games consoles (possibly not Xbox 360)
  • now TV website
  • Windows app
  • android
  • LG

it might be fully available on other devices as well

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's right @commanda6. However it doesn't send/show you alerts when new episodes become available. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Thanks @Anonymous User.  Smiley Happy I just wasn't sure about the myTV section only being partially available on certain devices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 wrote:

• now TV website

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Birgit

NOW TV Team

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

• now TV website

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Birgit

NOW TV Team

@Anonymous User

The link below will take you straight to it

http://watch.nowtv.com/mytv/viewing-history

To access it normally go to highlights section for either movies or entertainment. Then select my TV from the menu on the left-hand side. If the menu isn't open, it can be accessed by clicking menu on the top left.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to be able to split the watchlist, and the save to list, into individual folders.  I only moved to NOWTV because EE do not allow Netflix.  As a family of five, we each had our own Netflix file which made watching shows a lot less messy.  My husband and I do not always watch the same show at the same time.  The NOWTV system requires us to remember which episode we are on individually and the watcher is not identified.  The NOWTV watchlist etc bulks everyone's viewing into one giant pot.  It is a very poor, impractical system.  NOWTV is lacking sophistication and has many areas I find not to be user friendly.