cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping out with black panther

Have tried to watch black panther but I am getting problems with the sound. It keeps dropping out.

I had the same issue with AHS the other week. This problem is repeated across my tv and xbox.

I have not had this problem before and have been using now tv for a few years now.

Please sort this problem out

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, sound constantly dropping 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a joke! Is there not quality control at nowtv/sky then? 

Just upload the file and forget about it! Great service. 

Been thinking about finishing with nowtv for a while as amazon prime and Netflix provide so much more and are less money, with more flexibility with watching on lots of devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Prime and Netflix are OK HuntersArmy, we have them too, but there's subtitle issues with Netflix, and they don't get the new film releases like Sky/NowTV does.

I'd expect at least programs to play properly though 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

34 mins for about 2 mins. Ok since. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cuts out again near the end. 

Disappointed  

You'd have thought they would quality control check big releases before making available 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cutting out something fierce during the bit after the animated credits. No idea what the UN bloke actually said!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cuts out again near the end. 

Disappointed  

You'd have thought they would quality control check big releases before making available 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We literally just finished watching it too. I skipped to the bit at the end, and just turned it off after 30 secs. Couldn't make out any of what they were saying! 

Thankfully we'd seen it at the cinema originally  so it wasn't our first time watching it... It was a very crappy experience from NowTV though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happended again later in the movie so had to switch it off...

Spoke to complaints -- after 30 mins given hassle I got..

I do agree with you Graham that there is an on going issue with the Black Panther movie

Many of our customers are contacting regarding the same issue.

Our technical team is investigating on this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Really ruined the movie.went onto online crat. The chat operator was hopeless and must have thought he was typing back to a 4year old. Really poor service and I think I'm going to cancel movies. I was discovery of witches after black panther and had no sound problems at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not just Black Panther, AHS, walking dead, penny dreadful - not many shows/films we have watched in the last 3-4 weeks where the sound hasn’t dropped out at some point