cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound cutting out.

Does anyone else have the problem with the sound cutting out then coming back on. Only really notice it on kids tv so far but a bit frustrating.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm currently attempting to watch the walking dead but the sound keeps cutting out too and when I rewind it to see if works and its still the same sometimes worse. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this too occasionally....but in The Walking Dead it seems to be much worse. Whole chunks of dialogue cut in and out so making me really frustrated from missing a lot of information.

I've tried rewinding, fast-forwarding, rebooting the box and also unplugging for a while. None of it works. May have to try the hard Reset option which will be a PITA.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah well luckily I don't have to pay for it yet and it's made me not even want the streaming service so once my trial runs out its goodbye now tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for flagging this.  Are you able to confirm which episodes and at what time does the sound drop so we can investigate further for you. 

Many Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for flagging this.  Are you able to confirm which episodes and at what time does the sound drop so we can investigate further for you. 

Many Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Many Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Series 8 episode 7 I think it was that was the worst and I'm sorry but I cannot give any more episodes but majority of series 8 was terrible and I refuse to pay £7.99 or whatever it is a month just to find out what episodes don't work as my free trial has ran out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, the worst frustration of missing dialogue was during The Walking Dead in series 8  throughout most of (possibly) Ep 7 as mentioned by someone else.

I've moved on past it now and can't remember exactly, but I missed a lot of plot from whichever episode it was. However, I am carrying on hoping that Series 9 won't do the same at an important point.

Maybe I should keep a note of any future missing sound/dialogue events to report it here?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ALL programmes - ALL the time 😠