cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound cutting out on The Wire episodes

I'm getting so annoyed!! Trying to watch the wire and EVERY EPISODE is losing sounds then coming back out of sync 😡 Ive even tried it with subtitles and theyre out of sync too! Does anybody know when this will be fixed? Thanks 

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I’m getting the same, sound drops out S1 ep6, very annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. I've spoken to three different advisors on live chat but it keeps disconnecting. Done all the troubleshooting they advise such as reintalling the NowTV app. Still no good. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the  same problem and have logged this with NOW TV. Why is it still an issue when I  can see that this has been goingon for over a week?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. Clearly they have uploaded these episodes without checking the technical quality.  Why won’t someone at Sky just re-load these episodes so that the sound is complete, and in sync?  Surely this is 101 for an on-demand service?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on sky sort it out. Ffs be better off pirating stuff sometimes with appalling service like this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought it was only me!!!!! 

I hope this gets fixed. SOOOOOO ANNOYED 😠 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Season 1 Episode 8 is completely unwatchable. About halfway through, after intermittent drop outs, the audio goes completely out of sync.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing this sound cut out issue. Seems to happen sporadically across all the first six episodes of season one. Haven't found out if it gets any worse because I've been holding off on my viewing for the last week hoping for a quick fix. It would be great to hear if this issue is being worked on as I was really getting hooked before the sound cut-outs became too jarring!

Edit: Not sure if this helps, but getting the same sound cuts in the same places both using the LGTV NowTV app and the Windows 10 NowTV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting same problem sound dropping out and and now its out of sync with the video - I'm using a now tv black box.   Given the comments it appears to be a problem with the the Wire episodes and not user

@Anonymous User wrote:
Season 1 Episode 8 is completely unwatchable. About halfway through, after intermittent drop outs, the audio goes completely out of sync.

s equipment.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Exactly the same on mine 😭