cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Stuttering

I noticed someone else had this problem but since the issue appears to affect specific episodes I thought a new thread was necessary.

I am trying to watch the Game of Thrones Season 5 finale and the sound is stuttering from the start. I also had this problem with the True Detective finale and as a result was unable to finish watching it as the stuttering kicked in the last 10 minutes of the episode - sure does kill the tension.

I know it's been fixed since, but this occured when I was trying to watch True Detective episode 2 as well and these are the only two programmes I've even watched. Why is this such a recurring problem? 

220 REPLIES 220
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Welcome to now tv! Its a common issue with this service...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got this problem on both my white and black now TV boxes. I reported it a few days ago and nothing has been done about it yet 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This sadly is a long term issue with no resolution as of yet.

I think NOW TV need to list this as an official fault which it clearly is.

I too am fed up with poor quality sound on many shows, but to be fair i've been with Now TV a long time and it's only been an issue the last few months.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Poor-sound-quality/m-p/302106#U302106

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Awful-audio-quality/m-p/302140#U302140

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

This has been raised and we hope it'll get fixed soon.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take!!??

I'm still getting the stuttering issue, seriously, how hard is it?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

We're still working hard on getting to the bottom of this issue so we can get it resolved ASAP. Unfortunately, I don't have a definitive timeframe to give you yet.

Sorry for the long delay and for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We are having the same problem with this series, again, making it unwatchable. I can see it's been over a week since you said you were looking into it. What is the status of fixing this problem? Could you outline the steps you are taking?

Many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

This issue is being still looked into. Unfortunately we don't have an estimate time frame when it'll be fixed. As soon as our technical team has resolved it, we'll let you know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's a politicians answer, what steps are you taking to fix this? Re filming every episode?! Seems that's the only possibility given how long this fault has gone on for.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are experiencing the same stuttering sound problems with Mount Pleasant Season 2.

I have been extolling Now TV's virtues to friends for months, and am really disappointed that this problem is taking so long to address

Steve.