cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Stuttering

I noticed someone else had this problem but since the issue appears to affect specific episodes I thought a new thread was necessary.

I am trying to watch the Game of Thrones Season 5 finale and the sound is stuttering from the start. I also had this problem with the True Detective finale and as a result was unable to finish watching it as the stuttering kicked in the last 10 minutes of the episode - sure does kill the tension.

I know it's been fixed since, but this occured when I was trying to watch True Detective episode 2 as well and these are the only two programmes I've even watched. Why is this such a recurring problem? 

220 REPLIES 220
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible audio on Flash Season One too. All episodes. Sort it out please!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

We have raised this issue to our technical team and they are working hard to get this resolved. 

Again, I'm very sorry for the delay and the time it has taken to find a resolution. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a new Now TV box. Hopeless stuttering on Modern Family episodes. Not what I expected, hope this is resolved quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This simple sound stuttering bug makes the content virtually unwatchable. How is one of the worlds largest and most well funded broadcasters incapable of streaming video at a reasonable quality? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Sound issues with Modern Family are being looked into by our content team as we speak, hopefully it'll get sorted very soon.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, I'm having exactly the same problem with season one of the The Flash, specifically episode 22 rogue air, the sound is jumpy and just won't work, I have yet to check episode 23 though.

Really hope this is sorted soon!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is completely unacceptable. Has been happening for months now. Big eyes , clash of the Titans are unwatchable. Have complained many times - the only response we get is that you are looking into it - with no further updates. You have also admitted there is a fault On numerous occasions. We are paying for this service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Season 4 has terrible sound dips and it's very distracting as it's every couple of seconds, it's driving me crazy! I managed to get through a few episodes but it's just not enjoyable at it's every few seconds. Literally signed up yesterday. Not impressed at all..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 1 of True Blood is even worse than Walking Dead and even sounds distorted. Are there problems with all the programmes on here?? So annoying!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry it's not on happier terms. Can you let me know which episodes you're having issues with. Is this on the Xbox 360 only?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team