cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Issues

I have the Cinema and entertainment pass and i have stuttering sound issues when watching both. The picture quality is brilliant but is let down by the sound, i have reset my box and my router but this hasn't solved the problem.
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box.]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working properly again?
  • What 'Entertainment' programmes and movies have you been watching?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have noticed glitch noises when im using the now tv boxes. i have white one upstairs and a new black one down stairs as the are both doing it at the start of anything i watch  its very loud. and frightens my kids, thought it was my HDMI but after reading there are issues with others..

can i please ask why is it doing it? can it be fixed.. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What you describe is most odd @Anonymous User. Personally I'm not hearing any 'glitch noises'...

If you haven't done-so already it's good practice to re-boot your router (and ethernet switches) every now and again, as it often helps resolve de-synchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Cheers