Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Solo no sound

I have no sound on anything 😢

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This would suggest to me that you have a HDMI audio handshake issue between your nowtv device and your television.

I would firstly try switching the power off at the mains outlet to both your TV and nowtv player.

If that doesn't work try a different HDMI port on your TV where i am assuming the nowtv player is an external device such has a box or stick.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Paulb
Advocate

all audio problems go into audio settings change to Dolby d or just Dolby I think the audio drifts from high dolby to low dolby 

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paulb 

It’s all stereo unless you have one of the new Boost Passes, and elect Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, or DTS.

And with a Stick, choosing Dolby Digital still only gets you stereo, though it does get you 5.1 on an embedded app.

Can’t answer for what happens choosing plain Dolby Digital on a box, but I would guess it does only stereo, same as the Sticks.

Choosing DD+ on a device that only supports DD gets you silence, though the standard says it should drop to DD; it doesn’t.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

0 Thanks