cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Solo no sound

Was trying to watch solo earlier but the film has no sound. I’ve watched a few other films and the sound is all fine on those. Is anyone else able to get any sound when watching solo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Another forum member found a useful work around to this lack of sound by going into the nowtv box or stick settings, then select Audio, then select Auto Mode, then change to Stereo.

Worked for me Smiley Happy.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue with Pacific Rim: Uprising

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I have just checked these two movies out myself and can concur that there is an issue at NowTV's end somewhere on their delivery system when using my NowTV box.

@Jason-Cof the NowTV Team - This is three popular movies now since the weekend that has no sound (the two films identified in this thread plus Ready Player One on another thread).

Can you contact your NowTV responsible Dept to get these movies fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can you also add Monsters Inc to the list of movies having no sound reported here which needs sorting out.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/No-sound/m-p/494882/highlight/false#M...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And Anchorman 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has still not been fixed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't look before posting and could have added to your thread! I've just emailed the Help Dept.... found I have had more success doing that in the past with problems,  fingers crossed this gets sorted. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Another forum member found a useful work around to this lack of sound by going into the nowtv box or stick settings, then select Audio, then select Auto Mode, then change to Stereo.

Worked for me Smiley Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps that’s worked thank you 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll have to give this a go. I'm having the issue with game of thrones shows