cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

I got the sky sports month pass on McDonald's monopoly all the program work but sky sports main event why is this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Are you using a NowTV mobile sports pass on a smartphone or the full blown NowTV sports pass which you can use on any supported device ?

If you have the mobile pass then Sky Sports Main Event is not one of the Sky Sports channels covered on a mobile pass.

Have a read of this help guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What smartphone make and model are you using with the mobile sports pass and i am assuming you are using the NowTV App from your smartphones App Store and not using an internet browser when going to the NowTV website.

I am guessing you have already tried deleting the NowTV App off your phone and then trying a fresh download of the App using the account details that you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iphone 8+ and and Ipad with no joy, logged out - In deleted and reinstalled.....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought the iPhone would have worked if it was a UK spec phone bought from the UK and not imported with the NowTV App.

However your iPad will not work with a NowTV sports mobile pass (only smartphones with no casting or airplay to another screen such has a television).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But all modern smartphones can cast to a TV?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Casting is not permitted with the sports mobile pass, where you can only watch on your smartphone screen.

If that's what you have been trying then it will not work.

Have a read of the help article that i posted on page 1 on this same thread.