cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Watch Again - How do I?

I've purchased the £195 Sky Sports offer to cover the F1 season. I want to watch the Australian Grand Prix which of course has now finished live.  But I can't find anything other than a schedule of live Sports TV where it shows a full rerun at 3pm.  How do I watch completed sports programs like you can with TV shows on Entertainment?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

If your talking about on demand, then you’ll be disappointed like most of us. There is no catch up service for Sports.

Last year there was talk about it, but nothing as come of it.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've purchased the £195 Sky Sports offer to cover the F1 season. I want to watch the Australian Grand Prix which of course has now finished live.  But I can't find anything other than a schedule of live Sports TV where it shows a full rerun at 3pm.  How do I watch completed sports programs like you can with TV shows on Entertainment?

I'm genuinely sorry you've got caught out with shelling out for a pass only to find out there is no sports catch up programming BUT shouldn't you have researched that on these pages before forking out such a big sum of money? We could have advised you on your options, or you could have read the many other threads on the topic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really @Anonymous User ?  Until I signed up I didn't know this community existed.  F1 is the first service that doesn't offer any form of catch-up.  The service from Sky is utter rubbish compared to other online sources offering similar products.   I shall be cancelling for sure.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Point taken @Anonymous User re the lack of information although I remember when I signed up last year the T&Cs pointed out what was and what was not available via a Pass, maybe that is no longer the case. You'll get no argument from me re the quality of content alongside the things we miss out on, especially Red Button coverage. I'm also on record as noting my wish to have Catch-up sports content etc available. I'm hoping, probably in vain, that the tie-up with BT may bring some of these extras on board as the Youview boxes already carry BT Sport Red Button access.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, somebody who reads the T&C's well-done @Anonymous User, I should have done the same.

I'm pleased to say I have managed to cancel my account, NowTV didn't make it easy but why should they?  Compared to F1TV we really get a bad deal.  With F1TV for $90 or so in the USA you get full coverage, pit lane monitor (a split screen with international feed, and two lead cars plus the track temp, wind etc.), full access to live timing, F2 & F3 races.  Seems to me they looked at the MotoGP offering and copied it.  Sadly in the UK all we can get is live timing which is about £10 I think, which I have but watching with the Sky feed, I was getting data about a lap ahead 😞  For me, it's back to that and watching some of the catchup stuff on C4.

I suppose with the NowTV it does cover all the Sky sports channels for the price but I don't want any of that, just F1.  As to the BT and NowTV working together, I don't see that happening.  While trying to find this thread I came across lots of people not happy with the Game of Thorns or whatever not working well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones isn't available on BT Youview boxes as it's only NowTV Movies currently being carried on that platform. That's all due to change soon with the reciprocal Sky (NowTV) and BT deal which is due to go live before August where BT will be acting as an agent for all NowTV passes for their BTTV customers.