cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shades of blue

I stared watching shades of blue on my entertainment pass season 1  why do you repeat episode. one with no subtiles then same episode again with subtitle when there is option to turn off subtitles

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Ian, we are still working on some technical glitches with the subtitles, subtiles are available on some shows on the entertainment package, and usually has a small S or bubble depending on what device you are using, if you do not require subtitles just click on that symbol and this will turn them off for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hi Ian, we are still working on some technical glitches with the subtitles, subtiles are available on some shows on the entertainment package, and usually has a small S or bubble depending on what device you are using, if you do not require subtitles just click on that symbol and this will turn them off for you.

when watching in number order it a pain becasue i got to press stop chose the next episode manual. There was 13 episode made but seaason 1 on entertainment pass show 21 video so some episode are repeat twice which need to be corrected

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi! We are aware of duplication issues on Shades of Blue, we have raised this with our tech teams who are investigating- apologies for the confusion!