cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

A series of Comedy Shorts set in Ireland are available now, before they are broadcast on Sky Arts later this month.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/comedy-shorts/93b0e77c57b05510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episode of the new series of Agatha Raisin is available to watch now before it is broadcast tonight on Sky1.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/agatha-raisin/3bd75f4164115510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Legend 5
Legend 5

1st episode of season 4 of Unforgettable is on catch up. Not supposed to be available until 17th June.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 4 Episode 1 of Ray Donovan is now available before it's broadcast later tonight.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episode of new sitcom The Rebel is now available to watch before it is shown on Gold next week.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Irish comedy Bridget & Eamon is currently showing on Saturday nights on Gold.  But you can watch all 6 episodes right now as a boxset.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All 10 episodes of Season 2 of Fortitude are now available to binge-watch at your leisure.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episode of Harlots from ITV Encore is currently available to watch before it is broadcast on Monday.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Trip To Spain with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon begins tonight on Sky Atlantic.  But you can watch the entire series as a boxset right now.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All 6 episodes of Guerrilla are now available:

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/guerrilla/f9d8943d9ed4b510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____