cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 5 of Houdini and Doyle is now available to watch before it is broadcast this Thursday on ITV Encore.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 6 of Houdini and Doyle is now available to watch before it's broadcast next Thursday on ITV Encore.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All 6 episodes of new sitcom Camping are now available to watch.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 7 of Houdini and Doyle is available to watch early.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 8 of Houdini and Doyle is available to watch early (with added Bram Stoker!)

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 9 of Houdini and Doyle is now available to watch early.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 3 Episode 1 of Penny Dreadful is available to watch now before it's broadcast tonight on Sky Atlantic.

Please note that this listing is separate to the main listing for Seasons 1 & 2.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It looks as if the first two episodes of Season 3 of Silicon Valley are available to watch early, before it starts being shown on Sky Atlantic next week.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 10 of Houdini and Doyle (the last ep of the first season) is available to watch before it's broadcast on ITV Encore next week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just gone to view this but it starts at ep4 where is ep 1 or the start ?