cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

The Leftovers is available on Catchup, which means each episode is made available for a certain number of days or weeks (in this case around weeks) from the date of first airing. After that time they expire. The number of days each episode has left is listed next to each one to help you plan your viewing. So unfortunately the first three episodes have already expired.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

ok but this is saying catch it first - and its the first time i have seen this displayed which surly means its just gone on so why has it started on ep4 i have not seen it displayed before todays date so where are ep 123

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Catch It First refers to the fact that the episode is available on demand a week before it actually airs live on the channel, so you can see it before those who only get access to live Sky channels can. However once each episode goes up, it's only available for a set period of time (in this case 5 weeks). As there is only one episode a week that means episodes 1, 2 and 3 have already been on for 5 weeks and have now expired. It may be that if you've only recently joined the service you were too late to catch these before they went.

Hope that helps answer your question. If you have any more queries about how the service works, please start a new message (eg by going to the Entertainment section and clicking New Message), it just helps to stop threads like these getting filled up with other messages. 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi

ok but this is saying catch it first - and its the first time i have seen this displayed which surly means its just gone on so why has it started on ep4 i have not seen it displayed before todays date so where are ep 123

@Anonymous User it's not the first time it's been displayed. Every episode of The Leftovers have had it, starting back from the 9th September with episode one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks for the info but i go through all the catch up every day to see whats new and that includes september i just have never seen this displayed,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I can confirm that it has been there every week. That's how I first spotted it and it's why @DarylM has been posting each week when he has seen it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks maybe i need to go to specsavers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Sorry, last post should have said around 5 weeks for new episodes of The Leftovers to remain in Catchup (as The Leftovers is a See It First, episodes are actually posted a week before they air live whereas most Catch Up content appears after airing).

If you have any other questions about how this works feel free to post them in a new thread, to help this thread stay on-topic.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And the season finale of The Leftovers is now available to watch a week early.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The pilot episode of the Disney Channel's K.C. Undercover is now available as a 'See It First' preview (for the next 12 days).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.