cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not technically a preview, but a UK online exclusive - Season 5 of Justified is now available on Now TV (and Sky On Demand) for the first time in the UK on any service (including TV and DVD).

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 5 of The Leftovers is currently available in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 6 of The Leftovers now available a week earlier than the broadcast date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 7 of The Leftovers already available to watch.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 7 of The Leftovers is now available to view a week in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 8 of The Leftovers is now available to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 9 of The Leftovers now up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please ignore this its a test message

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 4 of Houdini and Doyle is available to watch before it airs on ITV Encore next week.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The whole of Season 1 of HAPPYish is available to binge-watch before it is broadcast on Sky Atlantic.