cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of The Leftovers is currently available prior to its broadcast on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday night.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 2 of The Leftovers is currently available a week in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 3 of The Leftovers is currently available a week in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

See the first episode of Forever prior to its broadcast on Sky 1.  This is a brand new show which has just started in America.

"Ioan Gruffudd, of Horatio Hornblower and Fantastic Four fame, dies a lot in this new supernatural drama from across the pond. The actor, you see, plays Henry Morgan, a highly respected medical examiner in New York who also happens to be immortal - he regularly kicks the bucket but always springs back to life, inexplicably in his birthday suit and in a handily located body of water. That's right, lots of sopping wet, naked Gruffudd."

That description is from Now TV, not me.  But happy news if you're a fan of Ioan Gruffudd getting his kit off.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

That description is from Now TV, not me.  But happy news if you're a fan of Ioan Gruffudd getting his kit off.

I'm glad you cleared that up Daryl!

Someone in the Now TV office did get excited there for a moment, didn't they!! Smiley Surprised

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy   Utter filth.  Someone needs a cold shower Smiley Tongue

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It was too good to be true!  It seems that Episode 1 of Forever is listed but will not play (on PC, Now TV Box and iPad, at least).

Hopefully it will be available soon.  If not, you'll be able to watch it on Sky 1 on Thursday at 9pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya @DarylM 

Thanks for letting us know.

I've raised it to our tech team 🙂

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 4 of The Leftovers is now available a week in advance of its airing on Sky Atlantic.