cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Second season of Prey does not play

I am trying to play the second season of Prey on the ItvEncore channel but I get a 'permission denied' message. Could you please fix that?

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Do you mean the second episode? It seems to be working now on mobile, tablet, NOW TV box but if it's still not working for you post back with details of what device you are using and the NOW TV Team can get it sorted for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. It is not the second episode but the second season. There are three episodes in that season that all still give the 'permission denied' message. I am watching NowTV using my Apple TV.

Thanks!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

There are three episodes in that season that all still give the 'permission denied' message...

Hi @Anonymous User,

Do you know which episodes they are?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately season 2 is no longer available on NOW TV, it left at the end of December, it looks like those are orphan placeholders that haven't been removed, which is why you are getting the permission denied error when you try to play. I've seen this happen before on ATV on occasion. 

I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team who can pass this on to get those removed to avoid confusion.