cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal season 6 preview

Had an email stating the first episode was available from today for preview but it's not showing in Nowtv. Is there a set time today it'll become available?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had an email to say that Scandal Season 6 is streaming now however I can not see it available in the app. Can you advise when it will be available please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello,

Thats very strange, would you be able to post a screengrab of the email (omitting any personal details) and I'll get this looked into? S6 will be available from October 16th! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please see the screen grab as requested...

[Image]
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi,

I cant see that, would you be able to DM me?

Thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I had the same email from NowTV dated the 1st of October 2017 saying that Scandal season 1 to 6 streaming now where season 7 is coming soon.

Also, had a separate email fom the Sky Never Miss service saying that Scandal season 6 episode 1 is available to watch via live broadcast on Sky Living at 3am on Friday the 6th of October.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Thanks for reporting. I'll have a word with marketing 

41241a4503c76d53_tumblr_muqdn6VZ7q1s54iyyo1_400.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hello,

Thats very strange, would you be able to post a screengrab of the email (omitting any personal details) and I'll get this looked into? S6 will be available from October 16th

Hi Mary-E, just wanted to check what time on October 16 will it available to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! The entire season is now available. 
When you search for Scandal, it will bring up an ABC Studios folder and a Sky Living folder, Season 6 is under Sky Living 🙂