cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal season 6 preview

Had an email stating the first episode was available from today for preview but it's not showing in Nowtv. Is there a set time today it'll become available?
17 REPLIES 17
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  If you search for 'Scandal' you will get 3 results.  One of them is the Sky Living listing.  This has the Season 6 ep1 preview.  (The abc listing only has Seasons 1-5).

Or you can navigate via Channels > Sky Living > Scandal.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/scandal/4f144a200d3ef410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/6

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only view up to episode 4. What's happened to episode 5 please - when will it be available?
Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I'm able to determine that particular episode has not been 'live broadcast/streamed' on the Sky/NOW TV service yet.

It would seem the series has taken a three week break over in the USA and it will return (in the USA) on Thu 09 Mar 2017. And probably a week after in the UK.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I also have wondered where episode 5 is as it was listed in the satellite TV magazine, seems odd that it would be listed if they are having a break in the US however stranger things have happened I look forward to episode 5 this week if this is the case, thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...I look forward to episode 5 this week if this is the case, thank you.

The series is more likely to return on the Sky/NOW TV service on Thu 16 Mar 2017...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when will I be able to view episodes 1-6 of season 6 of Scandal? I can only see the option to view from episode 7..
If not on Now TV, is there anywhere else I can watch it? (I don't have Sky)

Thanks!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Episodes from the newest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the content copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been able to watch episodes 1 and 2 (with 5 days left) but not 3-7!! It seems odd
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will the full season 6 be avaiable again?