cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal missing episodes

There are missing episodes of scandal series 4, including episodes 12, 13 and 20. I have closed the app etc. still not there. This is now the second issue I have found with now TV in a week, the other being that episodes of the blacklist season 2 won't work with chrome cast.
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Series 5 episodes 1 - 7 are missing. 

@Anonymous User wrote:
There are missing episodes of scandal series 4, including episodes 12, 13 and 20. I have closed the app etc. still not there. This is now the second issue I have found with now TV in a week, the other being that episodes of the blacklist season 2 won't work with chrome cast.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

lau1974 wrote:

Series 5 episodes 1 - 7 are missing. 

welcome to the forum.

Season 5 is the latest season which means it's available on-demand with each episode expiring 30 days after airing. As a result episodes 1-6 have already expired, although episode 7 is still available for a few more days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am just coming to the end of Series 4 and find that Season 5 started a while ago and is in two parts. I can't seem to be able to accesss this on my NOW TV box at all! What can I do to catch-up? Woman Sad

@Anonymous User wrote:

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Season 5 is on 30-day catch up, so earlier episodes have expired.  (See Andy's post above yours).

Season 5 may return as a box set near the end of this year.  But this is just a guess on my part based on past experience, so there are no guarantees.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on when the season 5 box set will be available? I feel like all my favourite shows always have the latest season missing!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Got no news as to when the boxset will be available as yet.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will season 5 for scandal be available as a boxset? And the same question for the blacklist season 3.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User expect a month or two before the next season airs later in the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 6 Episode 1 is no longer showing. Is there a redone why?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a reason why?