cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal missing episodes

There are missing episodes of scandal series 4, including episodes 12, 13 and 20. I have closed the app etc. still not there. This is now the second issue I have found with now TV in a week, the other being that episodes of the blacklist season 2 won't work with chrome cast.
20 REPLIES 20
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

We are aware of an issue with these episodes this has been reported and we're working hard to get them fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there 

Certain episodes in Season 2 of Scandal are still not playing - others do - most recently 11, 13 just won't play. And 4 only lasted for the introduction.

Getting it fixed would be massively appreciated. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
There are missing episodes of scandal series 4, including episodes 12, 13 and 20. I have closed the app etc. still not there. This is now the second issue I have found with now TV in a week, the other being that episodes of the blacklist season 2 won't work with chrome cast.

@Anonymous User  These episodes should now be available.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having major issues with scandal series 2... Episodes missing or not playing correctly... Very frustrating when you're really into a series! Hope this can be fixed ASAP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having issues. When you search for Scandal, please make sure you type out the whole title then you will see two options. Make sure you pick the option under Sky Living and they should all be resolved. The ABC section has some issues who we're looking into. If you still have issues please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently there is only episode one of season 5 available, will the rest of the season be available on Now TV? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's on every Thursday at 10pm on Sky Living. Episode 2 is tonight and will be on catchup after for 30 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal season 5 episode 1 is now missing? Any ideas when this will be on here ? All the others up to six are there just not 1? Annoying as anything as I have just caught up! And can't continue watching season 5 without seeing the first episode?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 is currently running on catch up, that's why episode 1 has left already the service. Episode 2 is leaving today. 

We should have season 5 available as boxset in the future.

Birgit

NOW TV Team