cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrtom1510
Scholar

SWAT Season 2 Episode 11 Missing

I believe SWAT Season 2 Epsiode 11 is missing.

The episode aired on Sky One 9pm Sunday 1st September but has not been added to NOW TV Catch-up

Can this please be added ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mrtom1510
Scholar

Appears to be available now according to the Now Tv app on my phone 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F @Anonymous User 

Just wondering if any Now TV folk can advise if last nights episode of S.W.A.T (season 2 episode 11) was pulled from the schedule on Sky One, hence why the catch-up is not there yet on Now TV??????

Not sure if it was actually shown or not, but seems like there are some thoughts that it was maybe pulled due to the storyline and real life events???

Mrtom1510
Scholar

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/32570789-dfc9-4dbc-81b7-d49ec2016a01/swat/episodes/season-2/e...

It seems to be available on SKY website but not now tv hence why I assumed it was shown

Didn't think about subject matter when posting question but yes the subject matter might not be appropriate to show

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mrtom1510 

The little thumbnail for episode 11 never appeared in advance of last nights episode (as it seems to do for most shows now) and that had me thinking are we heading for an issue with episode 11 not becoming available on time (the pessimist in me at work) and when I went to look for the catch-up this morning and it wasn't there I thought it was an error....... but reading up now on the content of the episode you do wonder if it might not have been shown..... we can only wait to find out and see if it is now moved to next Sunday instead?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SWAT was on sky one last night, I saw it on the tv guide on now tv, but it never gives you the option to watch from the beginning like other shows. I missed the beginning and I was disappointed not to be able to watch it last night. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SWAT was on Sky 1 last night but I missed the first 20 minutes, when I went to catch up like I normally do and its not there I've been looking for answers but can't find one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been checking in all day.

Where is epi 11 of SWAT!!?

But it looks like they have some gremlins as I watch MKR Australia - and that appeared in a new folder today.

Mrtom1510
Scholar

Appears to be available now according to the Now Tv app on my phone