cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMTerSam
Advocate

SOUND CUTTING OUT - The Walking Dead (S8)

Is there a fix or solution for the sound cutting out on The Walking Dead? 

Not watched Season 9 New episodes yet, but watching Season 8 and some episodes are virtually unwatchable because so much of the audio is missing! 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah im having same problem, visual playing fine no issues with that but the sound cuts out far too often ruined many episodes.  have notice the sound plays fine through the annoying fox ad break parts. would b better if these were removed!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

take it this is going to be really pointless unless another customer has had the issue and fixed it for themselves since theres no effort from now tv to assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gad im only on free trial defo will not be purchasing after trial ends due to this issue and effortless "help" from now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem. Thought it was thexbox at first but no it’s just now tv and specifically the walking dead. It’s dreadful

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I'm now on episode 13 had trouble up to and including episode 7.  Which is where ad got too when I came onto this community too post my moans.  Maybe coinsidense maybe now tv got their finger out and sorted it.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also getting the same issue both with a Roku box and the smart TV app. 

Nowtv you need to sort this out now, clearly you need to re-upload the season. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup very very annoying Samsung Smart TV App sound keeps cutting out and please please get rid of those pointless FOX breaks so annoying 

Now Tv are not performing couple weeks back the app was throughing the wifi off everytime you started the app

Ladt night wouldnt log back onto walking dead for about an hour Nextflix was fine

SHAPE UP !