cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ryder Cup Unwatchable due to pixellation

I’ve got 70meg broadband tested and tested and tested. I’ve reset router, now tv box, etc.  Reset connection . Cycled power.

still I get a picture that’s titally ridiculous and indecipherable. 

You guys need to up the resources committed to those channels. As it works fine on Netflix,  APple Tv, and even on Movies on Now TV.   

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have the HD smart box and can watch movies with no issues. Broadband speed is good. No other devices or downloads in use.

Purchased a weeks sports pass. live Ryder cup picture is so poor it is unwatchable. It was the same yesterday. I have sent a message and tried to activate live chat but with no response. Will be asking for a refund at this rate. Please help Now TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue here. All other services and live TV working fine. Tested on mobile tether as well as broadband exactly the same, everything works but this. Incredibly frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.  If I play an on demand show the picture quality is fine but any of the live channels are unwatchable.  Do NowTV publish live technical issues? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been in touch with support and reset the now box (small button on the bottom of my box), along with updating the software. Picture now perfect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this. Will give it a go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Netflix, Amazon Prime, everything else working perfectly, Now TV internet connection showing as "Good", but Ryder Cup still regularly blurred and unwatchable.

This is a Now TV problem, it is nothing to do with broadband "dropping" intermittently. Appalling service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Followed EmmaJaySea's advice. Pressed the reset button on the bottom of the smart box and did a system update. Worked fine for about 3 hours. It then went pixelated again so I pressed the reset button again and it's been fine since. Hope that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watched all the play so far with no issues, problem must be your internet connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been a NOW TV customer since the beginning and have never seen this level of pixelation for such an extended period of time.

My only guess is it's down the Ryder Cup as it doesn't matter what time of day or channel all the other apps with Live Video on the NowTv/ROKU box are flawless in HD whereas my Sky Sports stuff is 1998 quality streaming, hence, it must be capacity, they are bandwidth throttling due to the droves of Golf Fans who bought a week pass...