cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rivera 2.... episodes 2 and 3 missing!!

Why are episodes 2 & 3 missing on the 2nd season of Riviera... very annoying!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using with these missing episodes ?

Where i have just checked my Android mobile device and the NowTV App shows both these episodes for the second series of Riviera.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using with these missing episodes ?

Where i have just checked my Android mobile device and the NowTV App shows both these episodes for the second series of Riviera.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, watching using the NOwtv app on a Samsung tv....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't got a Samsung Smart TV to check (@RoyB i know you have a Samsung Smart TV with the NowTV App would you mind checking at your end please if these two episodes are missing).

Also i had a look on my NowTV box and again these two episodes are showing.

It could be platform specific where these two episodes are missing.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team to look into this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help!! I downloaded the app on my phone and they’re there!! Very odd... will have to watch them on my phone!!

Still not on the tv streaming version though.

You are so kind and helpful. 😃
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like S2 episode 2 & 3 is also missing on the Apple TV Platform 😠.

RoyB
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User 

Just tried this on our 55” 2015 Samsung - no trouble at all getting Episodes 2 and 3 of Season 2 of Riviera on the Smart Hub app.

I went in via the Search, picked up Riviera after I had typed in RI, and there it all was.

So if there is this issue on a Samsung App, it must be more than just Samsung-specific. 

@Anonymous User Can you say precisely which model of Samsung TV this is, maybe quite the App version number, post a screenshot of the error?

NB: I can try NowTV on four different Samsung TVs here, but either I need 10 Devices at once, or a good few more swaps, as I have burned up all my August swaps now 🙃

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

Thanks for checking it looks like NowTV have now added the missing two episodes since i reported it yesterday, where these two episodes was missing on my Apple TV box and now are available to watch 😊.

BTW you don't need extra device slots on your account to go into any devices that supports NowTV on them to check for missing content.

The six device and three device swap rule only comes into force if you try playing something on a non registered device.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @schnapps 

I’d rather report ‘Yes, it plays’ than just ‘Yes it appears’.

I’ve been in the gap between those two statuses before, especially with geolocation issues.

I’m sure Live Chat will top my swaps up, should I need it, if I explain why and ask nicely😍

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.