cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting TV shows and films

I'd like to see some new and complete box sets on now TV and was wondering if you can request them.

Many thanks
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe list the TV shows on your thread here that you are interested in watching then the NowTV Content Team can look into this in the future where it depends what studio the TV show is distributed from, where obviously Netflix and Amazon Prime original shows will not be covered under a nowtv entertainment pass.

I might be wrong, where i don't think there is a section on the forum where you can ask for requested TV shows (perhaps also have a look on the ideas board if there is somewhere you can post a list of TV shows that you would like to see on boxsets on the nowtv service) ?

This useful list linked below will show you what boxsets are currently on the nowtv platform.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to see these TV shows.

My hero starring Emily Joyce and Ardal O'Hanlon 6 series first broadcast: 4 February 2000 – 10 September 2006.

Dr Who the first 26 seasons from 1963 to 1989.

Lucky feller with David Jason.

Piglet files with Nicholas Lyndhurst.

The two of us with Nicholas Lyndhurst

Two of a kind with the Olsen twins.

Please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Hero and Piglet Files have recently been shown on Gold ( nowtv) so maybe they'll be on again. 

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'd like to see these TV shows.

My hero starring Emily Joyce and Ardal O'Hanlon 6 series first broadcast: 4 February 2000 – 10 September 2006.

Dr Who the first 26 seasons from 1963 to 1989.

Lucky feller with David Jason.

Piglet files with Nicholas Lyndhurst.

The two of us with Nicholas Lyndhurst

Two of a kind with the Olsen twins.

Please

My hero and Piglet Files have both recently been shown on Gold (nowtv) so it's worth keep checking