cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund - but I'd rather just watch mad men

My wife and I have spent the last few months watching seven series of mad men to get within 3 episodes of the finale and find the last 7 episodes are no longer available despite it advising they were available until 10th April.
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been watching Mad Men and got a few episodes into the second half of Season 7. Now it has vanished, but the rest of the show is still there. Any ideas if this'll come back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We've found the same thing too. We were four episodes from the end. Very frustrating.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Very sorry about that 😞 We have reported it to our content team to sort this out.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi when will it be fixed please?

I signed up to watch this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will the missing episodes be back? We signed up for Now TV just to watch Mad Men seasons 6 and 7.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue for me - had followed all seasons through to the conclusion of S7 pt 2, within three Eps from the end and now it has vanished without warning.
Will they be back or will I have to revert to Amazon Prime Video?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User.

I'm happy to say, after a brief lapse of madness these episodes are now back! - You can find them here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still only showing eps 1-7. It's the second half of the series that is missing: eps 8-14.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User they had returned when @Simon-J replied. Looks like they've fallen off again.