cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund - but I'd rather just watch mad men

My wife and I have spent the last few months watching seven series of mad men to get within 3 episodes of the finale and find the last 7 episodes are no longer available despite it advising they were available until 10th April.
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anyone from Now TV with any help ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Anyone from Now TV with any help ?

@Anonymous User

Hi

We've raised this off and as soon as we have an update on this we'll let you know

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

We've had a look into this and not all our programmes have the feature to watch next episode

Our team is working to add this feature in a future update so keep an eye out

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mad men final season episodes 8 onwards no longer available!! Just as I'm about to reach the finale....Why?!?? 

Will we get it back? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

How strange @Anonymous User,

From what I'm able to determine season 7 was originally split into two parts of eight episodes. It would appear that NOW TV is not currently showing the second half Smiley Sad

It could be an oversight...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 episodes in and season 7 part 2 has vanished.  Annoyed as it's the reason I joined nowtv. nowtv live chat told me it's been removed due to broadcasting rights? Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

These episodes have been raised to our content team to be put back on seems they were taken down due to issues and are being repaired once done they will be put back up 🙂

Thanks

Eddie