cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund - but I'd rather just watch mad men

My wife and I have spent the last few months watching seven series of mad men to get within 3 episodes of the finale and find the last 7 episodes are no longer available despite it advising they were available until 10th April.
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For us the whole on Mad Men Season 7 is not playing - the episodes are there but when you select them you just get the spinner for ages and nothing happens. Series 6 plays fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I have checked Season 7 on both a PC and also a NOW TV Box and they are all there and all playing out as expected.

Would you be able to check and let me know if still the same on your devices ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I'm using an iPhone 6 plus so not sure if that is part of the issue.

It seesm that it is just Series 7 Ep 1 that is not playing - later episodes play fine.

Simon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy I posted in this thread on 10/9 that my earlier post was a mistake. It was just 1H S7 that was missing for me, and that was fixed a while back.

So no issues for me currently. Aplogies for the confusion

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User I have just borrowed someone's iPhone in the office and checked that episode out.

It's not playing for us either so I have flagged this up to the content team.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi watching  mad men box set but can't get next episode to follow just watch something new keeps coming up.Is there any way to atomically get each episode to follow the previous one ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi watching  mad men box set but can't get next episode to follow just watch something new keeps coming up.Is there any way to atomically get each episode to follow the previous one ? 

@Anonymous User

Hi

So we can check this for you could you let us know what device you are watching on

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the reply I'm watching  on black now tv box have three and it's the same on all of  them .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi thanks for the reply I'm watching  on black now tv box have three and it's the same on all of  them .

@Anonymous User

Hi

what episode and season is this happening on and does it happen on every episode

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi happened  all though  first series  and half way though  second so it happens  all the time thanks again for your reply.