cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @schnapps

Hi Casey

You know, it makes me sad, very sad, when I think of those days when TV stations actually closed down around midnight.

Sad Emoji.jpg

But it was even worse, as I was a kid in those times, when the government had the country on a 3-day week and TV stations had to close down at 10.30pm

Sad Emoji02.jpg

I understand that the birth rate went up during that period, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I am so happy to see "Switched At Birth" on abc studios has made its comeback to NOWTV.

It is one of the best dramas I have ever watched. 

A total binge watch. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy bbc4 goes off at 4am some other freeview channels also are not on all night.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I read in a TV mag that Doc Martin boxsets are coming on Thursday. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i would love to recomend iron fist

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Ye Iron Fist was pretty good, slow start but it picked up towards the end. It's a Netflix exclusive. Are there any shows you've been enjoying on NOW TV lately?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've really enjoyed Slasher S1 on Pick boxsets - a horror anthology show (so you get one complete story told over 8 eps) a little like American Horror Story but with a 'boogeyman' serial stalker on the loose called The Executioner, terrorising a town in the style of a series of murders committed decades before. Think the Scream movies with a touch of Twin Peaks where everyone is hiding their own dark secrets. Good fun and a nice little twist right at the end!

(S2 is on Netflix if anyone gets hooked)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been enjoying Game of Thrones, i'm coming to the end of Season 3 now. I'm also halfway through The Night Of which is a drama about a guy who is accused of murder and has to go through the whole arrest and trial procedure - it is expiring in a couple of weeks but only 8 episodes long so plenty of time to watch. I'm also a big fan of Scandal - I haven't started the seventh season yet and wont until all 7 episodes of the first half of the season are up.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've started watching The Orville on Fox.

I'm not a Star Trek fan but I am a Seth MacFarlane fan and it is pretty darn good. 🙂

Also, I've started to watch Dexter for the first time. Wow.... 😮

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

Believe or not, I'm watching  Orville (I'm up to date) and Dexter  (I'm on S01E07) and I've finished watching Living the Dream, I found the series enjoyable but the last episode a bit disappointing.

UK Bob