cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268Yes.  I would have liked to have been able to see that episode.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have several requests.

I would appreciate it if NOW TV could get the shows, A Town Called Eureka, Warehouse 13 and Alias. As I missed the last series of the first two, and only seen the odd show of the third.

It would also be cool if they could show Stargate and Farscape.

In general, any SCI-FI related shows would be good. Even those generally viewed as unwatchable.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Orange

Just to let you know, Farscape is currently on Pick, freeview channel 11, every weekday, starting at 6.00pm.

I'm not a fan myself but I try to watch it every now and then.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Stargate is on Sky 2 regularly. It's also on Pick (formerly Sky 3). I doubt it will come to Now at this time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know what packages you currenty have but, I don't see Pick TV or Sky 2 on my Channel list and even if I did I wouldn't expect catchup to be showing S1 E1

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pick is on Freeview, which is in the smart box. I have Virgin in addition to this where I can get Sky 2. I never said it was available here. I just said where showed it. Plenty of content that won't appear here unfortunately.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

For a series of laid-back, loosely connected stories, I would recommend High Maintenance.  It's good if you don't mind chilled-out tales where nothing much happens.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Jamestown is really interesting so far. Does anyone know how many parts it'll be? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Jamestown is really interesting so far. Does anyone know how many parts it'll be? 🙂

Eight I think...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Futurama is here! 😄 😄

Futurama-Fry

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂