cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm enjoying watching The Whispers, which is available as a complete boxset in 13 eps. Set in DC, children across the city are being 'persuaded' to 'play a game' by imaginary friend Drill who talks to them through the lights. The games are a lot more insidious than hide and seek, you'll get an idea within the first 5 minutes of episode 1, and the story quickly builds to a 'Lost' like sci-fi mystery where for every piece of the puzzle that is revealed more questions arise. 

I've watched the first 3 eps so far as enjoyed it a lot, the only thing I'm worried about is noticing that the show was cancelled after this one season, so I hope I'm not going to get all the way to the end to find it dropping a cliffhanger with no resolution. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I would recommend the series of URBAN MYTHS on Sky Arts.  The stories are unique and unusual, each one being told in a fresh, original style.  It's good to see something so different making it onto TV.

Annoyingly, each one is listed separately - rather than together as a series.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would recommend the black list with james spader, season 1 only on now tv  but very good watch and spader plays a brilliant part in this.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I recommend Nurse Jackie on Sky Atlantic.  I think Edie is even better in this than she was in The Sopranos.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I enjoyed Brilliantman! from Sky Arts.  Its goofy humour makes it suitable for children of about age ten and would make a great kids TV series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would really like to see the channels really or and reality on now tv , are these coming at all ? 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

We are always looking at ways to improve the service for our customers.

Please keep an eye out for any updates. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have to agree with a few others on this thread and say 'The Flash' is very good with a great story and special effects better than most big budget movies, apart from the close up running which looks a bit comical.

All the characters are likeable especially the actor who plays 'The Flash' as he seems to bring light hearted fun to the show, great casting IMO.

'The Arrow' was also enjoyable but definitely a bit darker than 'The Flash' and took a bit longer to get into, but still worth watching if only for 'Felicity' who is super hot !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please bring alibi to now tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you didn't see it when it first aired on Spike, Lip Sync Battle is now on Comedy Central. Episode "2" (wasn't the second episode in the states) with Stephen Merchant is hilarious