cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ready Player One Missing

I am trying to watch Ready Player one but for some reason, the sound is missing. Like, the advert before will have sound, any other film will have sound when I put it on but RPO has no sound whatsoever. Just on my NowTV box though. It's working fine on my phone. I already unplugged the box and reset it but it's still not working. Can somebody help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just checked this movie on my NowTV 4K smart box and you are absolutely right there is no sound which would suggest that there is an issue at NowTV's end.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Forum Team to pass this information onto the responsible NowTV Dept to sort out.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do until NowTV fixes it 😠.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just checked this movie on my NowTV 4K smart box and you are absolutely right there is no sound which would suggest that there is an issue at NowTV's end.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Forum Team to pass this information onto the responsible NowTV Dept to sort out.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do until NowTV fixes it 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your query.

I can confirm that this issue has been escalated today. Please allow us a few days for an update.

Many thanks

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I read this thread and had the same problem with the movie Blockers on Now Tv Sky Cinema. Advert played with sound but movie silent. Can this be fixed?
Thx
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sound plays for me on this movie with my nowtv box where i have just checked it, so i don't think it's a NowTV server problem NowTV's end.

What playback device are you using ?

If it's connected via HDMI maybe switch the device and television off and try again or change the HDMI input source on the TV remote and then change back to the correct HDMI source connected to your HDMI nowtv playback device.

If that doesn't work and you have a nowtv box or stick, then see if going into the menu settings and change the audio to stereo which was the work around for the Ready Player One movie on this thread before NowTV fixed it.