cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Now TV Entertainment wont play on my TV only on my IPAD

Same here fine on iPad but won't work on Panasonic TV either by HDMI or Apple TV from BT wifi

Other apps like BBCi and Eurosport player work fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices onto the same NOW TV account and view their service on up-to two at the same time you should be able to view their service using your Apple TV right now 😉

All you need to do is log into the NOW TV service on your Apple TV using the same log in details!

You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model of NOW TV playback device you have connected to your Panasonic TV?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad Mini4. I guess the answer is to wait for my NOW subscription to run out then subscribe through Apple TV, in the mean time I watch on my iMac.

I understand a subscription on an iPad is not useable on Apple TV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices onto the same NOW TV account and view their service on up-to two at the same time you should be able to view their service using your Apple TV right now 😉

All you need to do is log into the NOW TV service on your Apple TV using the same log in details!

You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

thanks, I needed to free up one device and now I can sign in via Apple TV, working fine

Toby