cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant error message

When opening the now tv app on my ipad and trying to select a tv show to watch from my tv, I get an error message saying 'something's not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates. (0)'. I have the 14 day trial entertainment package and am connecting by wifi and VPN. I've tried disconnecting, signing out, deleting the app but no joy. Advice gratefully received please.

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It could be the fact that you are using a VPN to connect that is causing the error. Try connecting without going through a VPN (I'm assuming you are based in the UK, as NOW TV is not available outside of the UK).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It could be the fact that you are using a VPN to connect that is causing the error. Try connecting without going through a VPN (I'm assuming you are based in the UK, as NOW TV is not available outside of the UK).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using an apple tv to stream NowTV, it has been working fine but now i am getting error loading try again later, had this for three days now. have checked my payments and that semms fine.

Any ideas????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear that 😞

I've popped your account on the list for investgation as our internal team works this issue out.

Don't forget that you can watch on many other devices: Click here 

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hiya, 

i have the same problem. The the thing is, I am not based in the U.K., so using a vpn is essential. I have been watching now TV this way for the past 18 months and have not had a problem until now. I have been unable to use now TV for a week because of this message. I have been using the same vpn as well. Could there be another reason for this message?

thank you for all of your help!

Sarah

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Accessing NOW TV content from outside the UK is actually illegal. NOW TV also do not support the use of VPN's.

Also, because your question/issue is outside the scope of this forum. Anybody that offered help to you would be in-breech of the forum rules and would be banned.

You post also has to be reported!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So now to do not support van for use outside of the U.K., yet supports the use of van long enough to take payment?

how does That work then.

i can connect through vpn and pay, yet when I go to watch THEN nowtv decide I am connected to a vpn.

con artists.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well SS2Bob

Maybe you should have did a bit of research before committing yourself, check out this URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/search/Restrictions

However, you should be able to get a refund, as you cannot use the service, by contacting Now TV's help chat on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Also, remember to get  help chat to cancel your Now TV account and remove your payment details.  

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks.
I had used nowtv in the past via vpn so didnt think any different of it.
And considering that the system lets me pay via vpn why would i then expect it to be blocked?
Anyway thanks for the advice and contact nowtv for a refund.
Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same problem been using Now TV for around a month now but for the last 3 days i keep getting the something not right try again later no matter what i try to watch, i have just finished by free trial and been payed for this month, cant watch anything on either my laptop or TV any ideas? i am based in the UK and just use normal broadband