cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Bought 3 Month Entertainment Package for £14.99 yet still charged £6.99 for first month!

I purchased the box and three months entertainment pass from Argos - but now seem to be being charged for the very same package at £6.99 per month. How do I sort this out? 

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you haven't applied the voucher code that came with the box to your account to get your 3 months. Have a look for the code which is on a small scratchcard that came with your box and apply it to your account by following the steps here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - we did the scratch card thing and applied the code. It gave us 14 days free movies and we thought no more of it till this evening when I went to purchase three months of movies I noticed that a payment has been taken for both the movies and the entertainment. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It sounds like for whatever reason the voucher code wasn't applied correctly. If you are happy to pay for a month of entertainment you can go ahead and try applying the code again now, following the steps in the help page link in my previous post. It should extend your current month pass by a further 3 months, so you'll have entertainment for 4 months in total.

If however you want to ask for a refund you'll need to query this with NOW TV staff to see if they would be willing to do this for you. You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV team to get back to you on here or you could try going through live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We cant apply the code again as my husband has thrown the scratch card away. How do I get to LiveChat? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.