cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: 4 Month Cinema Pass Error

I purchased a Now to box that came with a 3 month entertainment pass. I purchased it on 5th April and set it up with the pass code on the same day. I have just checked my account balance and have seen that £6.99 has been taken from my account. Why?
2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I purchased a Now to box that came with a 3 month entertainment pass. I purchased it on 5th April and set it up with the pass code on the same day. I have just checked my account balance and have seen that £6.99 has been taken from my account. Why?

Apologies for my initial mistake @Anonymous User

Your best your best bet is to speak to live chat about this, you can do so at the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Although the most common cause for this is that you are signed in to the wrong account and the voucher is assigned to another account

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User my post above has been edited to rectify my mistake 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.