cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ray Donovan

Hi there,

I'm waiting for Ray Donovan S3 to appear on NowTV (only S1 and S4 is there currently).

Noticed on the Sky website in the "Coming to boxsets in July" it mentions "Monday 17th - Ray Donovan S1-4".

Does that mean that it will also appear on NowTV?

Thanks,

Rg.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there,

I'm waiting for Ray Donovan S3 to appear on NowTV (only S1 and S4 is there currently).

Noticed on the Sky website in the "Coming to boxsets in July" it mentions "Monday 17th - Ray Donovan S1-4".

Thanks,

Rg.

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Andy

Hi Guys, I have checked this, Ray Donovan, S3 is due to appear on 17th July ep 1-12, the boxset for the full seasons will be available upcoming in august 2017 🙂

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not necessarily, there's quite a few differences between the boxsets available on Sky and NOW TV. The equivalent blog for NOW TV is here and doesn't mention it

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Coming-up-in-July-on-your-Entertainment-Pass/ba-p/428366#GvxMmFKfQXJQdXrr.97

However the new season starts next month, and boxsets do quite often appear a few weeks before a new season starts so I would certainly keep an eye out over the next few weeks in case.

I'll also tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team in case she has some news for you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Like @Andy said this is not necessarily the case that Sky Satellite service mirrors what's on the NowTV platform.

For example Ray Donovan Season 1 and 4 are currently available as boxsets on the Sky service where at the moment only Season 4 of Ray Donovan is currently available on NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Rg.

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Andy

Hi Guys, I have checked this, Ray Donovan, S3 is due to appear on 17th July ep 1-12, the boxset for the full seasons will be available upcoming in august 2017 🙂

Hope this helps

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You're a star! 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just noticed on my nowtv smart homepage under "You Might have Missed "  suggestions shows to watch an option for Ray Donovan S1 -S3 where you click on the thumbnail on the homepage UI where it takes you to the Ray Donovan boxsets where has we know only Season 4 is currently available on the NowTV service.

You mention on your previous post that Ray Donovan S3 is due on the 17th July and i am guessing there is a mistake on the nowtv homepage which could mislead customers (suggested this is removed from the homepage UI until the 17th of July).  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone